|Owned By:||Ask Jeeves|
|Type of Search Engine:||Browser Hijacker|
Searchnu.com is a browser hijacker owned by Ask Jeeves, famous for creating Ask.com.
Searchnu.com, and Search-results.com, belongs to IAC Search & Media, Inc., also known as Ask Jeeves, famous for creating Ask.com. Any searches made on Searchnu will be redirected to Ask.com. One can still access Google by searching for it, but that will not remove Searchnu.com from their browser. Removal of Searchnu.com is easy, following instructions.
Steps to remove Searchnu.com
For Windows XP and Higher:
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program
- Look for anything named Searchnu Toolbar, iLivid, or Search-Results toolbar from your computer.
- Now, you must restore your browser. If you don't know how, click here.
- Remove Searchnu.com registry keys with AdwCleaner. 
- Double check with Malwarebytes or HitmanPro.