|Owned By:||Resoft Ltd.|
|Type of Search Engine:||Browser Hijacker|
This section requires expansion. You can help the Searchengines Wiki by adding reliably sourced information.
Snap.do has a second domain, search.snap.do. The search engine snap.do is a dangerous site, and as much as visiting the domain can cause malicious, automatic downloads.
Steps to Remove Snap.do
- Go to Control Panel > Programs > Uninstall a Program.
- Find Snap.do and uninstall it.
- Click here to see how to reset your browser.
- On Google Chrome, remove Snap.do from extensions and remove is from your Manage Search Engines list.
- Run AdwCleaner to remove all traces of Snap.do. 
- Double-check for Snap.do with HitmanPro.